Tax Advice and Planning
The Mentor Group team in Langwarrin are accounting and tax experts. We provide professional up-to-date tax advice and personalised assistance in tax planning, retirement planning, business structuring and financial management.
How can I minimise my tax and plan for the future?
Whether simply needing assistance with your yearly tax return, looking to minimise tax on your investments or in need of a plan to manage your tax affairs, our comprehensive tax advisory services are individually tailored and designed to minimise your tax obligations and optimise your overall tax position.
Some of the tax related areas we assist clients with include:
- Tax planning and tax returns – individuals, investors, companies, SMSFs, trusts, partnerships and sole traders
- Salary sacrificing and personal contributions – maximise super contributions and benefit from a fund's concessional tax rate
- Retirement planning – commencing a pension from a super fund, transition to retirement pensions, maximising retirement income, investment strategies and protecting your assets
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessions for small business – optimal minimisation of your capital gain on the sale of a business
- Dividend Payment structures – tax-effective structures for payments from a private company to its shareholders
- Business entities and structures – commencing a new business, restructuring a business; set ups of entities, companies, unit trusts, discretionary (family) trusts, guardian trusts, partnerships, sole traders and advice for clients with or wanting an investment portfolio
- Transferring assets – aquired from inherintances to a self-managed super fund (SMSF) or a family trust; tax planning advice and minimising the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on the transfer
- Minimising Capital Gains Tax (CGT) implications.
Tax planning is an essential tool for addressing all tax issues and for implementing tax-effective strategies. We invite you to discuss this with us as part of your business or financial plan. We also encourage you to discuss any specific tax issues prior to the end of each tax year.